Big Kindergarten Workbook has 315 pages of learning activities + Answer Key. It covers the kindergarten curriculum including reading readiness, early math, counting, and problem-solving in order of increasing difficulty. Kids build skills in the alphabet, numbers 0-20, counting, reading readiness, writing, sequencing, story order, following directions, matching, contrasting, classifying, grouping & relating words & picturesTear-out pages with color-coded skills ID make great worksheets for easy sharing & dividing up at home, in daycare setting & kindergarten classrooms. Clear instructions make it easy, and a Parent Guide & Activities to Share extend kindergarten lessons. Hours of practice enhance school success. Boys & girls love the playful characters and illustrations that improve focus and motivation & the award certificate for proud display of job well done. Use as preschool materials and resources or homeschool materials and resources & watch kids progress with this workbook. Kids love color, characters, and room to play. School Zone workbooks deliver all that and so much more. Almost 40 years ago the company responded to parents need for tools to help reinforce in-school learning. Workbooks continue to be just the right combination of play and practice, making them excellent, teacher-created, parent-approved resources.One super-pleased parent said about the Big Kindergarten Workbook: I bought this book for my son who will be going to kindergarten...The book is colorful and it keeps his attention and focus on the work (we do 4 worksheets a day) he doesn't mind doing the work because it feels fun for him with so many beautiful illustrations. I highly recommend this book. Writing by hand fires up specific parts of a child s brain, improving a child s ability to not only remember what he or she learns, but to think of new ideas. Help kindergartners begin reading and doing early math! This big, 320-page book of creative, colorful activities will make kindergarten learning fun. It s designed to give kids all the kindergarten basics and help set the stage for first grade and beyond. Tear-out pages make for easy sharing anywhere, anytime. The kindergarten curriculum covers essentials including alphabet A-Z, beginning sounds, numbers 0-20, counting, transition math, adding, subtracting, visual discrimination, matching, classifying, reading readiness, observing details, cause & effect, sequencing, story order, relating words & pictures, problem solving, following directions, and more. Bold, bright colors and illustrations create curiosity and maximize motivation for the "K" curriculum. Kindergartners stay challenged until the end. When all done they can fill in their name on their very own reward certificate! Parent Guide and Activities to Share further extend learning & skill focus listed at bottom corner of each page makes it easy to zero in on areas that need more practice. It all leads to kindergarten progress and first grade readiness! School Zone Publishing: Nourishing Young Minds. OUR STORY: Almost 40 years ago, long-time educators James Hoffman, Ed.D., and his wife Joan Hoffman, M.A., began a retail supply outlet for teachers, then soon identified a need for at-home learning materials to help parents support and supplement their children’s classroom instruction. School Zone Publishing fast emerged as the market leader in workbooks and flashcards for preschoolers through sixth graders. School Zone remains family-owned, focused on excellence, responsive to customers, alert to emerging technology, and committed to community. We continually update our products with new features and content, reflective of changing standards, evolving teaching methods, and overall best practices. As just one example, we update our workbook curriculum on an as-needed basis to address changing standards such as those presented by the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM) and Common Core.
- WORKBOOKS - Big Kindergarten Workbook has 315-pages of learning activities and an Answer Key. It covers the kindergarten curriculum including reading readiness, early math, counting, and problem-solving in order of increasing difficulty. Kids build skills in the alphabet, numbers 0-20, reading readiness, writing, sequencing, story order, following directions, matching, contrasting, classifying, grouping & relating words & pictures.
- AMAZING - BIG Kindergarten Workbook is packed with 300+ colorful exercises that make learning fun! These proven activities will help prepare your child for success by teaching colors, shapes, alphabet, basic phonics, numbers, early math and more! 320-pages of learning material! For Kindergarteners; kids ages 5 and 6.
- RESULTS - Our learning materials have helped educate three generations of kids, creating lifelong learners, and the legacy continues. Digital content, flash cards, workbooks, readers, toys and games - all are crafted through a child's eyes, while integrating parent and teacher standards.
- PREPARATION - Let us help you prepare your young child for the next grade level with our Workbooks, Flash cards, books and a Little Scholar Tablet. Keep kids "classroom ready" with our workbooks, flashcards, tablet, accessories, and more!
- AWARD WINNING - School Zone content has won The Parents' Choice Foundation Award, Tillywig Toy Awards, Brainchild Award, Family Choice Award, Mom's Choice Awards Honoring Excellence, Gold Star Toy Scholastic Parent and Child Award and many more.